- Follow Midwest With Zest on WordPress.com
My Favorite Posts
- Again and again.
- Three reasons I feel like an athlete.
- Crippling Grand Portage
- My cooking life
- Meat in bread
- How bike commuting works for me
- Blasted ice biking, rice and beans, and kale-egg-toast
- Learning to Love Winter
- Booted off the Wagon
- Bike Badge Earned.
- Bad Igloo, Good Cabin
- 6 reasons I love winter camping
Blog Post Archives
Tag Archives: being a Biker
I am half Chinese and half Danish/Scandinavian. Most of my life I have considered myself to be just 100% Minnesotan. It was easier to focus on the white part of my heritage and to be “colorblind” even to myself. … Continue reading