- Follow Midwest With Zest on WordPress.com
My Favorite Posts
- Again and again.
- Three reasons I feel like an athlete.
- Crippling Grand Portage
- My cooking life
- Meat in bread
- How bike commuting works for me
- Blasted ice biking, rice and beans, and kale-egg-toast
- Learning to Love Winter
- Booted off the Wagon
- Bike Badge Earned.
- Bad Igloo, Good Cabin
- 6 reasons I love winter camping
Blog Post Archives
Tag Archives: rhubarb
Warning, this was weird. It was a brave experiment. I wasn’t sure I’d like it. Even when it looked like a perfectly normal lasagna, I was doubtful. It was a rhubarb lasagna. This is how it came to … Continue reading