- Follow Midwest With Zest on WordPress.com
My Favorite Posts
- Again and again.
- Three reasons I feel like an athlete.
- Crippling Grand Portage
- My cooking life
- Meat in bread
- How bike commuting works for me
- Blasted ice biking, rice and beans, and kale-egg-toast
- Learning to Love Winter
- Booted off the Wagon
- Bike Badge Earned.
- Bad Igloo, Good Cabin
- 6 reasons I love winter camping
Blog Post Archives
Tag Archives: roast chicken
I cooked something new! One only has so much mental energy to tackle new things. These days I’ve been cooking a lot of can’t fail, no-brainer meals. Still, cooking is where I can really get my creative juices flowing. It was … Continue reading