- Follow Midwest With Zest on WordPress.com
My Favorite Posts
- Again and again.
- Three reasons I feel like an athlete.
- Crippling Grand Portage
- My cooking life
- Meat in bread
- How bike commuting works for me
- Blasted ice biking, rice and beans, and kale-egg-toast
- Learning to Love Winter
- Booted off the Wagon
- Bike Badge Earned.
- Bad Igloo, Good Cabin
- 6 reasons I love winter camping
Blog Post Archives
Tag Archives: banana
Food posts are my way of procrastinating sharing more complicated things. Hopefully you find them just interesting enough to keep checking back in. Next weekend Team Velcokitty Snuggles will be doing the 8 hour Rib Mt. Adventure Race. Not only will it … Continue reading