- Follow Midwest With Zest on WordPress.com
My Favorite Posts
- Again and again.
- Three reasons I feel like an athlete.
- Crippling Grand Portage
- My cooking life
- Meat in bread
- How bike commuting works for me
- Blasted ice biking, rice and beans, and kale-egg-toast
- Learning to Love Winter
- Booted off the Wagon
- Bike Badge Earned.
- Bad Igloo, Good Cabin
- 6 reasons I love winter camping
Blog Post Archives
Tag Archives: triathlon lessons
Traditions are nice. They are comforting when life feels chaotic. It’s reassuring to repeat things. Traditions are a reminder of what we feel is valuable to set aside time for. The holidays are nice, but I’m really liking the athletic … Continue reading