Fairly quick. Easy enough. Stupidly healthy (at least by my standards). Super nommy.
This is totally not a recipe. I never do the same thing twice. I never measure anything. It always turns out fantastic.
Make salmon goo!
– Canned salmon – the kind with bones and skin – so good for you. You’ll never notice it after you mush it up.
– 1-2 eggs
– Capers! or Pepadews! You need something sweet/tangy.
– onion? I had some dried stuff – totally yummy. I’ve also used green onions.
– cheese? I happened to have some grated romano pecorino this time – – mustard? Sriracha? Or other random condiment that speaks to you?
– fish sauce? Added a splash for the first time – totally upped the umami game.
Use green stuff!
All I had was lettuce and green onion. It was good enough. But you certainly could get creative here.
red powders – paprika, chipotle, cayenne, whatever.
(basically the same sauce I use for my quesadillas)
Mix: Corn meal, Panko bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and a little cheese?
Make little patties out of the salmon goo – coat generously in crumbs – fry up in oily pan.
Pingback: My Eating Habits and Slow Cooker Tacos | Midwest With Zest