- Follow Midwest With Zest on WordPress.com
My Favorite Posts
- Again and again.
- Three reasons I feel like an athlete.
- Crippling Grand Portage
- My cooking life
- Meat in bread
- How bike commuting works for me
- Blasted ice biking, rice and beans, and kale-egg-toast
- Learning to Love Winter
- Booted off the Wagon
- Bike Badge Earned.
- Bad Igloo, Good Cabin
- 6 reasons I love winter camping
Blog Post Archives
Tag Archives: handstands
It has been my birthday month. For weeks, as a gift to myself I wanted to be able to post how much progress I made since January. Progress in all areas of my life – athletically, personally, professionally… Nope. Not … Continue reading
This report is crazy overdue. After announcing in June my intention to actually try to train for flexibility, a dream I had never imagined possible… I diverted your attention. I wrote about swimming. I told you about fish and dinosaurs and chupacabras. … Continue reading