- Follow Midwest With Zest on WordPress.com
My Favorite Posts
- Again and again.
- Three reasons I feel like an athlete.
- Crippling Grand Portage
- My cooking life
- Meat in bread
- How bike commuting works for me
- Blasted ice biking, rice and beans, and kale-egg-toast
- Learning to Love Winter
- Booted off the Wagon
- Bike Badge Earned.
- Bad Igloo, Good Cabin
- 6 reasons I love winter camping
Blog Post Archives
Tag Archives: reflections
It was a tiny bit miserable. Just enough to respect the challenge. Not so miserable that I don’t totally want jump up and down shouting “Again! Again! Let’s do that again!” Saturday May 27th 2017 was partially sunny, not too hot, not … Continue reading
It has been my birthday month. For weeks, as a gift to myself I wanted to be able to post how much progress I made since January. Progress in all areas of my life – athletically, personally, professionally… Nope. Not … Continue reading