- Follow Midwest With Zest on WordPress.com
My Favorite Posts
- Again and again.
- Three reasons I feel like an athlete.
- Crippling Grand Portage
- My cooking life
- Meat in bread
- How bike commuting works for me
- Blasted ice biking, rice and beans, and kale-egg-toast
- Learning to Love Winter
- Booted off the Wagon
- Bike Badge Earned.
- Bad Igloo, Good Cabin
- 6 reasons I love winter camping
Blog Post Archives
Tag Archives: lists
I’m pretty good at getting stuff done. Most of the time? Sometimes? I’m also very good at not doing things. Two days ago I was feeling quite pleased with the things that were done on my project list. So pleased … Continue reading